Welcome! Thank you for visiting
Packages can be delivered to 230 S.E. Dairy Rd, Pullman, WA 99164. For more information, questions, or concerns please contact Mark Parsons.
The HYPER Lab:
The HYPER lab has 8172 square feet of build and design space located in Central Receiving. The address is 230 S.E. Dairy Rd, Pullman, WA 99164-2920.
Building and parking coordinates: 46.73041587959833, -117.1701543542145
Parking is available directly outside of the facility. Just park outside the building and purchase a Red 1 parking permit online from the following website: https://parking.wsu.edu/login/index.php. The purchase is immediately logged into the parking system and the computer that scans the license plates will register that you’ve purchased a permit for the lot. To enter, please use the walkway parallel to the parking lot.
1) Drive into Pullman from WA 270-E, take the first right at the stoplight towards WSU on N Grand Ave.
2) Enter the left lane as soon as possible and turn left onto SE Paradise St.
3) Continue on east bound Main in the left lane until it merges into 2 lane traffic again. Turn left onto Stadium Way SE.
4) Turn right onto Grimes Way.
5) Take a right on to Dairy Rd. Shortly after, turn left into the parking lot.
6) After arriving, please call 509-335-2727 or enter the building and talk with staff and we will provide you with a parking pass.
The HYPER lab is located on WSU’s Pullman Campus. To fly here, you have these options:
- Directly to Moscow-Pullman Regional Airport (PUW),
- Lewiston (LWS), Idaho which is a 1 hour drive from Pullman, or
- Spokane, WA (GEG) which is a 1:45 minute drive.
- Seattle, WA (SEA) which is a 5:30 minute drive in perfect conditions (not advised in winter).
Only Alaska Airlines flies to Pullman’s airport, which is in the process of being upgraded, and a clear line-of-sight is required for pilots to land. The risky travel months are from November through May. The flight will return to Seattle if it can’t land.
Delta flies to Lewiston.
The cheapest and most reliable route is to fly to Spokane, getting a rental car, and make the drive down Highway 195 to Pullman (watch out for drifting snow in the winter).
Once you have arrived in Pullman, please refer to the local directions above.
Outdoor Research Facility:
Our outdoor site for testing hydrogen properties is located on the southeast end of campus. Before arriving, please stop by the main laboratory for assistance.
The address is 438 SE Dairy Rd, Pullman, WA. See below for driving directions:
From the WSU Visitors Center:
1) Heading East on E Main St, drive 0.6 mi, staying in the left lane.
2) At the intersection, turn left onto Stadium Way. Continue on Stadium way for approx. 0.5 mi.
3) When you reach the intersection of Stadium Way and Grimes Way (there will be a parking garage to your left) turn right onto Grimes.
4) Proceed down Grimes Way for another 0.5 mi and turn right onto Dairy Rd.
5) Continue down Dairy Rd until you see a fenced in gravel lot behind the University Stores warehouse on your left. The outdoor facility is on the back half of the lot. Parking is available behind the warehouse.